PhysxX 3.3 - Linking Issues

I’m trying to link a freshly built set of libraries from PhysX but I keep running into linking issue after linking issue. This is the closest I’ve ever been to having it work though. But I’ve been messing with it for days now.

Has anyone got any idea.

LNK2038 mismatch detected for ‘_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL’: value ‘0’ doesn’t match value ‘2’ in glm.obj

LNK2038 mismatch detected for ‘RuntimeLibrary’: value ‘MT_StaticRelease’ doesn’t match value ‘MDd_DynamicDebug’ in glm.obj

As far as I can tell it’s a mismatch between the runtime library option for glm.cpp and PhysX libraries but I can confirm both are set to /MDd alongside everything else in my project akaif.

Update -

It turns out I indeed wasn’t matching correctly with the run time libraries. I feel stupid but it’s so easy to glace over MTd and MDd.

For anyone else just ensure PhysX is absolutely compiled using the same runtime library setting.

How do you do this? I’m having trouble running it but I’m getting a link error stating that PhysX3Debug_x64.lib cannot be opened but I’ve added the additional included directories. I’ve also changed all the <math.h> to and enabled a block under the comment “explicit instantiations…” as suggested on other posts.

I’m running this on Windows 10 and VS2015 and I have PhysX 3.3 source code from the github repository. Did you happen to run into any of these errors?