Failure to attach to Unreal title running on Samsung Galaxy S6
I'm trying to debug our Unreal Engine game, running on a Samsung phone, with VS2015. I can see the running process, but when I try to attach the debugger to it, I get the following error messages. Any idea how I can deal with them? [list] [.]Failed to get project info: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key[/.] [.]Failed to attach: Could not find project for debug. Please make sure you have the project loaded..[/.] [/list] Some version info: Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015 Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3 NVIDIA® Nsight™ Tegra Development Platform, Visual Studio Edition 3.4.16231.3325
I'm trying to debug our Unreal Engine game, running on a Samsung phone, with VS2015. I can see the running process, but when I try to attach the debugger to it, I get the following error messages. Any idea how I can deal with them?

• Failed to get project info: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key
  • Failed to attach: Could not find project for debug. Please make sure you have the project loaded..

Some version info:
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015
Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3
NVIDIA® Nsight™ Tegra Development Platform, Visual Studio Edition 3.4.16231.3325

Posted 12/06/2016 09:05 PM   
I've gotten past this particular issue by setting the "Override APK Path" and "Android NDK Location" in the VS project settings. Also, I may have posted in the wrong forum. Moving to the Nsight Tegra VS forum.
I've gotten past this particular issue by setting the "Override APK Path" and "Android NDK Location" in the VS project settings.

Also, I may have posted in the wrong forum. Moving to the Nsight Tegra VS forum.

Posted 12/09/2016 12:54 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply