Debug QT 5.7 Opengl Application with NSight in Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition
Hello, in Visual studio 2015 it's still impossibile to debug OpenGL Qt 5.7 Application with NSight, I can start the application but when I press CTRL+Z to use HUD, HUD appear after many seconds and the mouse cursor crash, so I can't click on HUD. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thank you.
Hello,
in Visual studio 2015 it's still impossibile to debug OpenGL Qt 5.7 Application with NSight, I can start the application but when I press CTRL+Z to use HUD, HUD appear after many seconds and the mouse cursor crash, so I can't click on HUD.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thank you.

Posted 12/14/2016 02:23 AM   
Hi aidoru, I'm sorry for the problem you met, please provide more information for investigating the problem: - Nsight version - GPU, OS, driver info - do you install some plugin or extension for vs2015? - Are you doing remote shader debug or just local shader debug? remote means two machine, local means one machine - Can we have your sample to do some local repro, then we can identify the crash quickly? Thanks, Letitia
Hi aidoru,

I'm sorry for the problem you met, please provide more information for investigating the problem:
- Nsight version
- GPU, OS, driver info
- do you install some plugin or extension for vs2015?
- Are you doing remote shader debug or just local shader debug? remote means two machine, local means one machine
- Can we have your sample to do some local repro, then we can identify the crash quickly?

Thanks,
Letitia

Posted 12/22/2016 03:07 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply