Set up VNC on the TX1

I am unable to set up a vnc server on the tx1 so as to be able to access it remotely.
Has anyone been able to do and can provide me with the steps they undertook to do the same.

Hi
You can use the “Desktop sharing” and “Remmina Remote Desktop Client” instead of VNC. Please check below link

Hello there. I did what you said. I can connect remotely to the TX1. But the resolution is too low. When I open any page, I can not see a part of it. Is there a way to solve this?
Thank you…

I didn’t see you problem. Suppose you problem cause by the host display resolution are quite different with client. My host and client both are 1920x1080.

External Media

If your jeston not connect display when boot you may try below to gen a fake display it may fix your problem

http://askubuntu.com/questions/453109/add-fake-display-when-no-monitor-is-plugged-in

Yes, jeston not connect display when boot. I made the adjustment you wanted. This time he never connected.

Hmm, the Jetson only starts in if I remember correctly, 480x800 if not connected to a display when booting up. This was fixed in the latest Jetpack update ie 16.04. Are you still running 14.04?

Hi AlphatoZeta
The JetPack was not installed on the TX1. I installed JetPack. But the same problem still continues. Does not that have a solution?

TX1->16.04
Host->14.04

Hello everyone, is there a way to solve this problem?
I’ve done everything in here, but it does not.

Do you have the X server running ?

ps awwux |grep X |grep -v grep

If yes, what says xrandr ?

xrandr

The result is this:

root 791 12.4 0.7 3285428 30300 tty7 Rs+ 12:12 0:10 /usr/lib/xorg/Xorg -core :0 -seat seat0 -auth /var/run/lightdm/root/:0 -nolisten tcp vt7 -novtswitch

Knowing ps shows X is running is good, but you still need to post the suggested “xrandr” output to know what X thinks is available.

Hi guys
Below link provide another solution for the remote control that won’t impact by the default display resolution.