cudart64_80.dll is missing

I use CMake-gui 3.8 for making project gadgetron (GitHub - gadgetron/gadgetron: Gadgetron - Medical Image Reconstruction Framework). The code generator is “Eclipse CDT4-MinGW Makefiles”. The Configure button click generates error as

The program can't start because cudart64_80.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

The file cudart64_80.dll is at location C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v8.0\bin and this path is included in system variable Path.
I am also mentioning the cuda related Confiugre output log below:

Found CUDA: C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v8.0 (found suitable version "8.0", minimum required is "5.5") 
CUDA_TOOLKIT_INCLUDE = C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v8.0/include
CUDA_CUDART_LIBRARY = C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v8.0/lib/x64/cudart.lib

to prevent that you have to link with “cudart_static.lib;cuda.lib” in vstudio

this dll is part of the toolkit, not the drivers

cross posting:

[url]c++ - cudart64_80.dll is missing - Stack Overflow

I could solve the problem by creating a batch file for executing cmake-gui.exe with path set to location of folder containing cudart64_80.dll. Thanks to the comments.

@echo off
set path=C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\x86_64-6.3.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1\mingw64\bin;E:\IMRI\Software\doxygen-1.8.12.windows.x64.bin;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v8.0\bin;
"C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake-gui.exe"