how to load spided.ko automatically after reboot?

Hello

I want to enable and test SPI port on the Jetson TX1 Developer Kit ?

I do it step by step flow the website: Jetson/TX1 SPI - eLinux.org

But after the step Installing the SPIdev Module, I didn’t find spidev after i used lsmod command.

I can use the insmod command to load the spidev.ko, but i don’t want to do it every time after reboot.

so my question is :how to load spided.ko automatically after reboot? and how to check the problem of my?

I don’t know if there are dependencies, but you could run this to be sure dependencies are marked:

sudo depmod -a

One thing which is subtle and needs to be verified before looking further is if the module was compiled using source which had been configured the same as the running kernel? And, more subtle, was CONFIG_LOCALVERSION set to match the suffix of “uname -r” during the kernel module compile?

An example of CONFIG_LOCALVERSION is if kernel is source version 3.10.96, and if “uname -r” responds “3.10.96-tegra”, then CONFIG_LOCALVERSION was set to “-tegra” when the base kernel was built…the module would not work as expected if the module had not also been built with this same “-tegra” as CONFIG_LOCALVERSION.

I don’t know that is why. now it is ok now. i loaded it by hand then do the next step.

How did you fix this?

I am running depmod, and still the issue exists.

I don’t know that is why. now it is ok now. i loaded it by hand then do the next step.