Links to Jetson TX2 Resources and Wiki

Hi, and welcome to the Jetson TX2 Developer Forum!    Below is a directory of different resources available at your disposal:

NVIDIA Embedded Developer    JetPack 3.3    Downloads    Orders    Modules    EDU
External Media

Platform Documentation

Ecosystem Products

External Media

Other Links

Warranty & RMA Process

• Go to NVIDIA Support (http://www.nvidia.com/nvcc/)
  • Select “Live Chat” or "Ask a Question" from the options near the top of the page.
  • Enter your personal information.
  • Select the appropriate product from the drop-down list (“Tegra” in this case).
  • Submit the request.
  • If the Service agent is unable to resolve the technical issue, an RMA (Return Material Authorization) will be initiated.
1 Like

Is it possible that You could add some information about TX2 certification?
I am searching for CE and RoHS Certification for Jetson TX2 Developer KIT.
Is it possible to add this info here as well?

The RoHS and CE certification stickers that come on the product box are the extent for those standards. Is there data in particular you are looking for?

hi,all,
i have encountered a problem when downloading the tx2
module datasheet & the OEM design guide:

the browser is simply directed into a new blank page
 without any response~

anyone helps me with this?

thanks~

Hi, if having issue, it might help to register and log-in first at: [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/developer-program[/url]

i tried that, but in vain… could u please attach the Module Datasheet & OEM Design Guide here , so i can download them, thanks

or could u please send me copies of them: tx2 module datasheet & tx2 OEM design guide,
many thanks~~~
my email:

niubinan@126.com

OK, sorry for the inconvenience, please check your mail.

hi,dustin,thanks for your email~

Hello, dustin
I face the same problem, I login to the forum, but still could not download any resource here.
Could you please send me all the platform documents,
Jetson TX2 Module Datasheet
Jetson TX2 OEM Design Guide
Jetson TX2 Thermal Design Guide
Jetson TX2 Interface Comparision and Migration Guide
Jetson TX2 Module Battery and Charger Design Guide
Jetson Developer Kit Carrier Board Specification
Jetson Developer Kit Carrier Design Files
Jetson Developer Kit Camera Module Design Files
Jetson Developer Kit 3D CAD STEP model
to my email account 228139112@qq.com or 13817100046@163.com. Thank you very much.

Hello, dustin
I face the same problem, I login to the forum, but still could not download any resource here.

Could you please send me all the platform documents,to my email yannicktian@outlook.com.

If the file is too large, I just need how to quickly develop documents, such as building a development environment, understanding the basics of CPU, and TX2 platform instructions.

Thanks.

tony

Hi, the NVIDIA Developer registration is separate from forum account, have you registered here yet?
[b][url]https://developer.nvidia.com/developer-program/signup[/url][/b]

Make sure under the areas of interest, you select ‘Autonomous Machines’ from the drop-down:
External Media

The zip file of tx1 can be used normally, and the PDF document of TX1 can be opened, but the TX2’s PDF document can’t be opened normally.

PDF error report:
===== Open Error Info =====
Code: 0x82140002
Description: Error [PDF Structure 40]: Invalid file format.

@dusty_nv My TX2 arrived in the afternoon, but I don’t yet know which documents to refer to to start operating my TX2.
help me!!!
or could u please send me the pdf of tx2’ hardware.
my email :
yannicktian@outlook.com
thanks

Hi dusty_nv
still that PDF error.I uploaded the document, you can download,and try to open it .
I guess:the tx2 pdf document on the server is broken.

Jetson_TX2_Module_DataSheet_v1.0.pdf (252 Bytes)
TegraX1_Embedded_DataSheet_DS07224007v1.0.pdf (693 KB)

Hi Tony, which PDF are you opening?

Here is the spec for the devkit hardware: [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-tx1-tx2-developer-kit-carrier-board-specification[/url]

You can find a list and descriptions of the docs here: [url]Jetson TX2 - eLinux.org

Hello, dusty_nv
My Email account is 1354352186@qq.com,Thank you very much!

hi dusty_nv

06/12/2017, on Monday, I found TX2 platform in nvidia’s official website. I take the time to understand TX2, at the same time in nvidia developer registered well. Try to download TX2 information website, and then I find PDF can not open. I guess my personal operation process is not correct, at the same time I leave a message at the BBS information consult your nvidia staff,
Then, on the same day, your prompt reply. Thank you very much!

Therefore, I confirm that there is no problem with my operation.

On Tuesday, 06/13/2017, I tried to download the PDF document for TX1. Try these PDF files to be open.
On Wednesday, 06/14/2014, I evaluated the application potential of tx2 and decided to buy a tx2 on taobao.
Over the next few days, I repeatedly tried to download PDF documents from the site, and then failed, and then the TX2 package that I bought online was delivered.

Today is Saturday, I spent a lot of time on things to download documents from Monday to Saturday. I plan to return, contact taobao shop sellers. Taobao shop sellers told me seal is opened, unable to return.
Once again, therefore, I feel very helpless. Open the nvidia’s website for help. I have found that in the community, there are two Chinese Internet users can’t download TX2 documents .

I want to know if there is any nvidia’s staff in China, try to through the nvidia’s official website to download information about TX2?Is it normally opened?

Hello, dusty_nv

hi dusty_nv

The company computer has a security software. It may not be able to open the external download PDF document.

I’m sorry!You waste a lot of time on my problem.

Tony

Hello, dusty_nv
I login to the forum, but still could not download any resource here. Could you please send me all the platform documents?

Do know that forum login is separate from downloads login…you need to login with a separately created account to each.