Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

I’m trying to run a sample project on my remote Jetson TX1 Devkit. I used the Jetpack installer to setup both the host and remote machine, but when i try to run the code it gives me the following output:

Last login: Wed Mar  8 20:26:35 2017 from XXX.XX.XXX.XX
echo $PWD'>'
/bin/sh -c "cd \"/tmp/nsight-debug\";export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=\"/usr/local/cuda-8.0/lib64\":\${LD_LIBRARY_PATH};\"/tmp/nsight-debug/Sample\"";exit

[224][tegra-ubuntu:ubuntu] $ ~
[ :) ] ➤➤  echo $PWD'>'
/home/ubuntu>

[225][tegra-ubuntu:ubuntu] $ ~
[ :) ] ➤➤  /bin/sh -c "cd \"/tmp/nsight-debug\";export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=\"/usr/local/cuda-8.0/lib64\":\${LD_LIBRARY_PATH};\"/tmp/nsight-debug/Sample\"";exit
/tmp/nsight-debug/Sample: 3: /tmp/nsight-debug/Sample: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
logout

On the host machine it runs fine. Also the executable file in /tmp/nsight-debug/ gives me:

./Sample: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

when I try to execute it over ssh even after changing the Remote architecture to aarch64 in the hosts project settings.

I can’t see any unterminated strings in those executed commands. Any help is appreciated

Issue has been solved. Build configuration issue

I have the same question with you. I am running a opecv-project on my Jetson TX1. Could you give me some detail about your solution?